To ensure the best results and prolong the life of your spray tan please adhere to the following guidelines:
Before Your Spray Tan
- Exfoliate the night before
- Moisturise the night before paying particular attention to dry areas e.g. knees, ankles, elbows
- Paint nails and toenails prior to your tan wax/ shave at least 24 hours before your spray tan
- Do not moisturise or use skin lotions on day of the tan
- Remove makeup and deodorant before your tan.
- Wear loose, dark clothing for before and after your tan
During the tan
I recommend you wearing a dark thong or pants and no bra. However, please feel free to wear your bra if you feel more comfortable.You are also welcome to go naked to avoid tan lines.
After Your Spray Tan
- Wear dark loose clothing after your spray tan
- Tight clothing or underwear may cause marks. Wear flip flops or light fitting shoes
- Do not shower or bathe for the development period (at least 8 hours)
- Do not exercise or swim during the development period
- Pat dry after showering
- Avoid long hot baths
- Apply moisturiser frequently
I recommend a gap of 2 weeks between spraytans. It is essential to ensure your previous tan is completely exfoliated. Failure to do this will result in a patchy effect.